How you price your product is critical to its success. 4D Shopper is designed to give you answers to your pricing questions:
- Is my brand price elastic or inelastic?
- Am I leaving money on the table by not pricing my product high enough?
- Am I losing sales because my brand is priced to high?
- Are my prices being compared to other products? Which ones?
With 4D Shopper you can:
- Test your prices in a realistic, competitive setting
- Test your prices unobtrusively – no need to ask consumers questions about the prices
- Manipulate your competitors’ prices as well as your own prices – understand potential competitive reactions to your price changes (or your brand’s reaction to their price changes)
Optimize your prices – optimize your profits!
To see a case study on pricing click here.
To learn more about how 4D Shopper works, click here.
“Pricing Research Using Virtual Reality” looks at how we often conduct pricing research and ways to better answer pricing questions with virtual reality. Download by clicking here